Top 10 Application Tips
Need help with your CEU application?
Check our useful tips below to make sure you don’t miss anything:
1. Watch our how-to video with CEU students Petr and Zhuldyz, which will guide you through the entire application process.
2. Missed our webinar? Catch up here and meet faces of the department, hear first-hand experiences of students and professors, and get insider application tips.
3. Double-check our website to make sure you’ve uploaded both the general and program-specific admissions documents required.
4. Your recommenders have one week to upload their recommendation after you have submitted your application and have paid the application fee. For example, if you apply on January 31, they have until February 8 to send their reference. Please note, however, that programs may start the evaluation process in the meantime, so it's a good idea to remind your referees to submit their references as soon as possible after January 31.
5. Don’t have your final transcripts and diploma at hand yet? Don’t worry. We can accept an interim transcript and certificate of enrollment from your university but we will ask for an official hard copy before you enroll. The translation of your transcript and diploma, however, must be official.
6. Make sure you pay the application fee of EUR 30. This fee cannot be waived but the good news is that you only have to pay it once, no matter how many programs you’re applying for (up to five).
7. Applying for a scholarship? Remember to submit your academic application by January 31, 2019 (23:59, Central European Time). If you get accepted, you’ll be able to request financial aid on a separate application form.
9. Remember to press the ‘Submit’ button as the last step, and then pay the application fee. Once you have done these, you can’t edit the form anymore and your application is on its way to us!
Get in touch with us at email@example.com immediately with any inquiry you might have.