Doctor of Philosophy in Political Science (PhD)
Applicants are expected to hold an internationally recognized Master’s or comparable degree in Political Science, International Relations, Public Policy, or a similar politics- and/or policy related program that provides a relevant academic background for the track to which the candidate applies. A comparable degree in other Social Sciences, Humanities, or other disciplines will also be considered in case of an excellent academic record.
For the recent application deadlines please click here.
As part of their application package, applicants must submit the following materials in addition to their completed application form:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Proof of relevant English-language competency;
- Research proposal (max. 1,500 words);
- Statement of purpose (max. 500 words);
- Two confidential letters of recommendation;
- Official copies (and translations) of relevant undergraduate and graduate transcripts and diplomas;
- Summary of MA thesis (max. 500 words).
- Language TOEFL (internet version) 100
- TOEFL (paper version) 600
- IELTS 7 Cambridge Proficiency examination C
- Cambridge Advanced English Test A
For detailed Admission requirements please visit: http://www.ceu.edu/admissions/who-can-apply
For further information and inquiries: https://dsps.ceu.edu/
For additional information please check the CEU main admissions pages.