Need help with your CEU application?
Check our useful tips below to make sure you don’t miss anything:
2. Click here for more insights into how to write a powerful research proposal, impress with your statement of purpose and make your application stand out.
3. Double-check our website to make sure you’ve uploaded both the general and program-specific admissions documents required.
4. Your recommenders have one week to upload their recommendations after you have submitted your application and have paid the application fee. For example, if you apply on February 1, they have until February 7 to send their reference. Please note, however, that programs may start the evaluation process in the meantime, so it's a good idea to remind your referees to submit their references as soon as possible after February 1. You can track the status of your references via the Applicant Portal.
5. Don’t have your final transcripts and diploma at hand yet? Don’t worry. We can accept an interim transcript and certificate of enrollment from your university but we will ask for an official hard copy before you enroll. The translation of your transcript and diploma, however, must be official.
6. Make sure you pay the application fee of EUR 30. This fee cannot be waived but the good news is that you only have to pay it once, no matter how many programs you’re applying for (up to five).
7. Applying for a scholarship? Remember to submit your academic application by February 1, 2022 (23:59, Central European Time). If you get accepted, you’ll be able to request financial aid on a separate application form.
8. Don’t forget that your application must be complete with the required language and program-specific test scores.
10. Remember to press the ‘Submit’ button as the last step, and then pay the application fee. Once you have done these, you can’t edit the form anymore and your application is on its way to us!
Have questions? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, find us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, or you can contact our Student Ambassadors who will be delighted to answer any questions about admission, the application process, or student life at CEU in general.