Response to Covid-19 in 2021-2022
At the time the application phase, the department must prepare for various scenarios of online and campus-based or hybrid teaching in the upcoming academic year as well. We expect that by 2021/22 we can deliver our programs fully on campus and in-person, but we are well-prepared for remote, online teaching as well.
- Faculty worked together to adapt and redesign the delivery of our programs to provide a smooth transition from on-campus teaching to online courses, if necessary.
- The department may offer the possibility of interoperability of online and on-site classes.
- Doctoral students as Teaching Assistants provide extensive academic and technical support at classes.
- Faculty are available as mentors to students who can always consult with issues and questions related to your studies.
- Take a glimpse at a sample of one of our online video lecture!