CEU Career Services Office
The CEU Career Services Office provides advice, support and information to students and alumni from all CEU departments and schools, partnering with them as they develop and pursue personal visions for impact and success.
Career Services team members advise students and alumni on all aspects of the career development process including:
- Conducting self-assessment and career-related research to expand and deepen their knowledge of possible professional futures and paths;
- Adopting a realistic and long-term approach towards their career development;
- Expanding and managing their personal professional networks;
- Crafting unique, tailored CVs and cover letters for job and internship searches;
- Crafting academic CVs to use in academic and research career development;
- Preparing for interviews and conducting salary negotiations.
There are many ways for students to engage with the office, including:
- Career development workshops, information sessions and the annual Career Camp;
- The annual Careers in ... series of career education events featuring employer representatives and practitioners (including alumni) working in specific fields;
- One-on-one career advising sessions with a dedicated career advisor;
- The SPARK YOUR CAREER career development certificate (for Master's students);
- Support for experiential learning through the Internship Support Program (ISP);
- CEU’s exclusive career>next careers platform;
- The Careers Newsletter, which arrives in student in-boxes once a month during the academic year;
- Employer events (in-person and virtual) thanks to the office’s strong and expanding network of regional and global employer relationships.