APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR SCHOLARSHIPS: 1 February 2018
WHAT WE OFFER
- US accredited One-year MA program and the PhD program
- Two-year MA program has Hungarian (European) and US accreditation
- The programs focus on political theory, democratization, constitutional politics, political economy, comparative regime change, party politics, research methods and European politics
ONE OF THE BEST PROGRAMS WORLDWIDE
- CEU ranked 42nd among the world’s top universities for political science and IR programs in 2017 by the QS World University Ranking
- It is one of the best political science departments in Europe, receiving six stars from the CHE – Centre for Higher Education Development in 2010.
- Work with award winning professors and participate in world-class research.
- Our outstanding 7:1 student/faculty ratio ensures the opportunity for professional development.
- Live in the lively and fascinating city of Budapest, and study in a dynamic and highly international environment.
*** Start your application now ***
Central European University is an English-language, graduate university located in Budapest, Hungary. CEU committed to attracting talented students and scholars from around the world and provides a variety of scholarships and research grants for applicants.