Alumni Relations & Career Services
All graduates of the university are automatically regular members of the alumni association upon completing their CEU degrees.
All persons who spent at least one academic year (i.e. "from matriculation to graduation") as degree candidates at CEU, or have been CEU certificate program participants, post-doctoral fellows or visiting scholars (i.e. currently, doctoral support program participants), shall be associate members - determined from time to time by the Alumni Relations Office.
Just graduated? Check out your options regarding your continued IT and email account access, plus career and alumni services here.
The Alumni Relations Office website is your passport to lifelong benefits and services, opportunities to connect with your fellow alumni around the world, philanthropy that makes a positive impact and much more.
Starting in September 2017, CEU’s newly-integrated Careers Office will partner with CEU students and alumni on their career development.
For more information on CEU's Alumni Relations and Career Services click below.
Alumni relations Office (Nádor u. 9. Monument Building, Ground Floor)
- Benefits & services for alumni
- Networking and volunteering opportunities for alumni and students
- Alumni Fundraising (Alumni Campaign, scholarship, etc.)
- Alumni events worldwide
- Alumni news stories, alumni profiles
Career Services Office (Nádor u. 11, Room 411-412)
- Career services for MA /PhD students & alumni
- Student/alumni recruitment opportunities for employers
- Career events
- Career>Next careers portal