We are pleased to announce that CEU will now provide alumni access to several key Library electronic resources as a result of collaboration between the Alumni Office, CEU Library, and IT Services with support from the Provost’s Office.
CEU's relationship with students does not end each June after graduation. We actively seek to build a strong connection that includes supporting graduates in transitioning to their next challenge or career wherever they are in the world.
The following electronic resources are now available to CEU alumni:
- ACLS Humanities E-book – With the 2015 release, includes 4,680 titles.
- CEEOL – Central and Eastern European Online Library – Full-text articles from over 800 current journals with backfiles, and an additional 400 journals with backfiles only.
- JSTOR – Interdisciplinary archive of scholarship from leading academic journals across the humanities, social sciences, and life sciences. Access to 2,642 full-text journals from these collections: Arts & Sciences I-XI, and Life Sciences.
- Oxford English Dictionary Online – A comprehensive guide to the meaning, history, and pronunciation of 600,000 words— past and present—from across the English-speaking world.
- Oxford Journals Online – Selected titles from Oxford Journals Humanities, Law and Social Sciences collections.
- Oxford Scholarship Online – More than 8,000 electronic books from Oxford University Press in the fields of business and management, economics and finance, history, law, philosophy, political science, and religion.
- Project Muse – 657 full-text humanities and social sciences journals.
- Sage Journals Online – 625 full-text journals in the humanities and social sciences fields.
More information including how to establish access is available from
Library Services for CEU Alumni.
Central European University Press