Thank you for your continuing support for PolSci, CEU, and academic freedom #IstandwithCEU/
The Political Science Department Thanks Supporters
The Political Science Department would like to express its appreciation to all alumni, friends, colleagues, and associates from around the globe for the outstanding support and solidarity we, as the community of the Department and CEU in general, have received over the past several days since learning of the Hungarian government’s attack on our university. The Political Science Department, with the rest of CEU, will fight this attack. We are accepting students for programs starting in September 2017, and we look forward to welcoming them!
We are extremely grateful for the solidarity of other Political Science academics, programs, and associations worldwide.
- Babeș-Bolyai University
- Central European Political Science Association
- Deutsche Vereinigung fur Politikwissenschaft / German Association of Political Science
- Facultatea de Științe Politice - SNSPA, National School of Political Administration in Bucharest
- Finnish University Professors, Researchers, and Teachers
- University of Belgrade (Faculty of Political Science)
For a full list of #IstandwithCEU supporters please visit this page:
Photo courtesy of Kettős Mérce