For CEU, partnerships with other universities are an essential part of our open society mission. CEU partners with institutions and universities across the globe, offering opportunities for our students, faculty and researchers to benefit from and contribute to the development of new knowledge in a wide variety of fields. Partnerships with Hungarian institutions are of particular importance to CEU, which has called Budapest home for more than two decades. Below please find more information on our department's partnerships with Hungarian institutions.
- Hungarian Political Science Association board. Board is composed of political scientists from a diverse group of Hungarian institutions.
- Occasional courses taught at Semmelweis University (always pro bono)
- Semmelweis University - Collaboration on Hungarian Twin Registry and twins studies yielding numerous publications, best paper award for publications in the Hungarian Orvosi Hetilap
- Research collaboration with researchers at MTA Institute of Political Sciences
- Organization of joint workshops with the NGO Hungarian Europe Society on the future of EU integration
- Ad hoc reviewing for OTKA, Hungarian National Scientific Research Grant
- Peer reviewer to Politikatudomanyi Szemle and Intersections.
- Chair of the Political Science Committee of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences. (Az MTA Politikatudományi Bizottságának elnöke).
- Member of the editorial associates of the Hungarian Political Science Review (Politikatudományi Szemle).
- Former President of the Hungarian Political Science Association, currently elected member of the Presidium.
- Hungarian National Research Ethics Council,
- Committee of the Human Reproduction, Member
- guest teaches political theory courses at Rajk College,
- occasionally serves on dissertation defense committee's at ELTE Institute of Philosophy,
- currently serves as a reviewer of the Social Science Section of OTDK.
- He referees for the Magyar Politikatudomanyi Szemle, Szociologiai Szemle, Magyar Filozofiai Szemle.
- external member of the Political Science Doctoral School of Corvinus University
- member of the Advisory Board of the Centre for Social Sciences, Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- peer reviewer of grant proposals (Bolyai, OTKA, etc.)
- member of the advisory board of the Hungarian Political Science Review (Politikatudomanyi Szemle)
- external reviewer of PhD dissertations at ELTE, Corvinus and National University of Public Service
- former president of the Hungarian Political Science Association